martes, 7 de diciembre de 2010

Something...

It's been a couple of days since the last update, I think it's time for a new one.
But actually I don't know what to talk about... Or maybe upload some kind of picture.
Let's see if I find something in my computer...
Oh! Perfect!

 
Alright, the other day I received a couple of invitations to go watch "The Walking Dead" but I refused, I had to study a lot, however last night I watched the chapter one from Megavideo because I'm finally free!
Well not absolutely free 'cause I have the Physics exam this Thursday, but it's almost imposible for me to pass it... I need a 95 out of 100, and there are a couple of bonus questions that are suposed to let you get up to 110, but it'd be a miracle if I pass the exam, even with those extra questions.
Well... What was it I was talking about? Right!


So I watched the entire chapter, and it was pretty awesome. The effects are impressive for a TV series.
I haven't looked for a lot of information, but I know it's based on a comic book series of the same name, and I also found out that the first season finished this last weekend, so it's a good time to sit back and watch it, maybe buying it might be a good idea, but Megavideo is a lot more tempting.


So, for the first chapter we can see the main character (Well, I guess he's the main character), a police officer talking with his partner, then they've got a situation so they must go, it was a high speed chase from the neighbour county. As soon as they get to a good position they set a spike strip on the road, so when the car gets there it crashes pretty badly and then the people inside the car starts shooting against the cops, at this moment the main character gets injured and falls in a deep coma that lasts a very long time, then the guy wakes up in an abandoned hospital and well... I think that's enough and you should watch the series by yourself, enjoy it!


Well, that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed the entry.
Soon I will update, maybe tomorrow, because as I said, now I have a lot of time to spend, vacations are the best!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario