domingo, 19 de diciembre de 2010

Update!

Well the truth is I've been a little bit busy lately, so I haven't been able to post anything in here for a while, however right now I have time to spare so it's a good moment to publish something.


The 8-bit sansation is here thanks to the Black Eyed Peas. They wanted the people to remember the classics we played in our childhood, when games were pretty basic compared to the ones that we can see today with so many polygons that they look like real.
I think it's something very interesting so I wanted to join too, here I made my own 8-bit portrait, just took a photo of myself and then worked it on photoshop, I think it's pretty cool, so here it is:


So, what do you think?
I like it and I made it based on the portraits Black Eyed Peas made for their disk cover. It's not a big deal but I like it.
Why don't you try to make your own too and join the 8-bit boom that we're experiencing today?
It's for real as we can see by looking at these sneakers with 8-bit designs.


Even the PUMA logo has some 8-bit details.
So I invite you to join this new boom we can see.
I say goodbay and thank you for reading!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario